Fountains and Garden Lakes of Palácio Nacional de Queluz
- Typology Fountains
- Location Portugal, Queluz (gardens of the National Palace of Queluz)
- Period Second half of the 18th century
- Author(s) John Cheere (lead sculptures) and Jean Baptiste Robillon (fountain drawing)
- Property Ministry of Culture | Ex-IMC (DGPC)
- Client World Monuments Fund Portugal
Surveys, conservation and restoration
- Date 2009 - 2010
- Areas Group of 14 fountains and lakes
- Materials Lead, Lioz limestone and 20th century tiles
Lead patinas characterization with X-ray diffraction (LNEC). Structural study of one the garden lakes (A2P Consult Estudos e Projectos).
- Dissemination Nuno Proença and Marta Raposo - “Conservation and restoration of the ornamental fountais in the gardens of Queluz", in “The Gardens of the National Palace of Queluz Conservation Intervention”, AAVV, World Monuments Fund Portugal e World Monuments Fund edition, 2012, pp.99-112.